i need help and this is a question for my homework so be serious it has to do with credit cards and apr?

Can you think of a situation where you would use the credit type with the highest APR i need two details

Can you think of a situation where you would use the credit type with the lowest APR i need two details please be serious i look at the other questions and the answers weren't serious

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago

highest: You will get a rewards bonus ($, airline miles, ...) and ditto about paying it off in full to avoid interest charges. And, your lower rate cards are maxed out, and the high interest rate is not as expensive as an overlimit fee on the other cards.; to keep it active so the account will not be closed. You lost your low rate card, and a new one is in transit. Your spouse does not know about this account.

lowest: for balance tranfers, to save interest $; ditto carrying a balance and the points above, to a lesser degree.

Source(s): my fertile imagination
  • 3 years ago

Definately the Northwest airlines WorldPerks Visa. You get a hundred% of the miles everytime and you even get one hundred fifty% of the miles. The greater miles you earn, the greater privlidges you will earn. you may get WorldPerks Elite status it quite is a tremendous plus while vacationing. you additionally can attempt the Continental airlines OnePass credit card. comparable yet greater advantages. And while you're searching for for a great credit line, decide for the Delta Air lines American exhibit Medallion card. Chase additionally has very constructive advantages playing cards.

• 10 years ago

highest : if introductory rate is 0

if it is a department card that gives a discount and you will pay it off before you get charged interest

lowest: if you carry a balance

to get charged less interest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.