Amazon or Walmart? What's your Opinion?

I am planning on pre-ordering 3 films online. If I purchase from amazon I get the free super saver shipping, and there is no tax. The total comes up to something like 72.98. Only con is that they take forever to get movies to me with the free shipping. Walmart however has the same movies for cheaper, but with shipping and tax the total come up to about 81 something. The only real pro about thi is that I will get the movies much faster. So my question is, who should i use? 10 dollars may not be much of a difference, but on amazon i could buy an entire new (albeit old) blu ray with that amount? So what means more to you guys: quantity or promptness?

Favorite Answer

Amazon has always shipped fast for me. I guess you have to ask yourself if you really need these movies a few days earlier. If so go Walmart if not Amazon and use the savings.

It depends on whether you want to support the oppression of the working class or not. If so then by all means go to Wally World and know millions of starving families is a small price to pay for convenience.

• leick

reckoning on the action picture star score, is how good that's. keep in mind that comments additionally come from people who could have or have not enjoyed what they're reviewing and their recommendations are shared interior that assessment.

I think there are more kinds of products to choose in Amazon.Actually it depends on personal habit.