Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should democrats organize Sarah Palin rallies?

I think most democrats would love to see Sarah Palin and Obama having a debate.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, that would be cool, you types thinking Sarah Palin would lose against 0bama, eagerly tuning in to suddenly find the boy getting his **** handed to him! HA! You know how useless he is without the 'prompter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

You forgot already how she aced Biden in the presidential race, huh? Snake oil Joe, with 35 years (man, does he need voting out) in 'debating' issues and all he can do is grin like an idiot. Since the liberal media called it a 'draw', clearly she won that event.

And being far more qualified to be prez than the 'organizer' ever hoped to be, I'll have my money on Palin. http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2008/08/30/sara...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why isn't she Republican, why should the Democrats pay? Even if it is with President Obama. I don't think her rallie debates are that exciting, an what type of rallie debate would she have with him anyway? Health care?

Source(s): question
  • 1 decade ago

Great idea.

I'd pay to see that.

I'm the best debater on planet, but Obama, whatever his problems with his own party and the neocon Depression isn't far behind.

In fact Id pay more to see her chosen as the party''s standard bearer. She'd lose every state and permanently wreck an already gone bunch of politically vicious guys in denial about the real world, for a century to come.

Bring it on!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.