Girls girls girls girls girls?

Okay so Ive know this girl for about 5 months now and she has always had a boyfriend (2 different ones) and she is really sad about this one dumping her over text...So should I just try and go out with her now or wait like 2 weeks?? I know she thinks im attractive. Her life hasnt been going good for her lately... show more Okay so Ive know this girl for about 5 months now and she has always had a boyfriend (2 different ones) and she is really sad about this one dumping her over text...So should I just try and go out with her now or wait like 2 weeks?? I know she thinks im attractive. Her life hasnt been going good for her lately either, and Id like to help her out :)
but there is another girl that I think is soooooooo pretty ahhh...but I never talk to her, I know she thinks im attractive too. And if I go out with the other girl I think she might get jealous :/

ALSO what would you girls think If some cute guy went up to you and ask you to dance without music???