mongo asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 10 years ago

why do people not use their turn signals and risk the lives of those around them?

and how come its mostly rich aholes in BMW's or benz's or lexus', use your turn signal, its the law, its more then your ignorant life you are playing with, you are playing with those around you selfish mindless humans

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

According to Response Insurance, a national car insurer, 42% of those drivers say they don’t have enough time, 23% admit they are just plain “lazy,” 17% don’t signal because when they do, they forget to turn it off, 12% admit they are changing lanes too frequently to bother, 11% say it is not important, 8% say they don’t signal because other drivers don’t, and perhaps most disturbing 7% say forgoing the signal “adds excitement to driving.”

The Company identified several driver-types when it comes to ignoring turn signals – Impulsive, Lazy, Forgetful, Swervers, Ostriches, Followers, and the Dare Devils.

“The bottom line is that most drivers are failing to see the importance of using their turn signals,”

• 10 years ago

i know what you mean. i saw several not use their signals. i think sometimes they forget they have them or their mind is on something else like talking on those damn cell phones.

• 10 years ago

Obviously, they don't know the meaning of safety.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

just like the the people here who wont follow the posting rules

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.