Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 10 years ago

time until my pubic vagina hair will start to grow again? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!?

hi, i use Intuition razors, and today for the first time, i shave my entire vagina (exterior). I did not use any shaving cream. when will it start to grow back in? when will i get the entire thing back? i am a 14 year old girl. thanks!!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on how fast your hair grows. Why would you want pubic hair? O_O

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It will start growing in this week, expect it to be very VERY itchy! When you shave down there for the first couple times, when it starts to grow back it will get extremely itchy. It should be all the way grown back in, in about 2 weeks, but you will start to get stubble by tomorrow. Have some anti-itch cream, like hydrocortisone cream on hand to help the exterior when it starts to itch!

• Sara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://bitly.im/aNRSi It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss. There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

• al d
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1-2 months grows about 1/8 inch per week

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

since it was ur first time doing it then it takes a while for it to grow back fully but if u do it more frequently then the faster it grows

• 10 years ago

depending on how fast ur hair grows ull start seeing stuble in like prolly a week max

• 10 years ago

hopefully you never get it all back. pubic hair is gross for a girl.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.