Do any guys on here have a girl burping fetish?

im a girl and i have a major fetish fer guys that can burp loud. idk y but i enjoy it alot. its so sexi. i can also burp relle loud so i wish i could find a guy with it so its mutual. but no luck so far.

Favorite Answer

I can burp pretty good, and I also have a fetish for burping girls. The girl has to be attractive (not super ultra hot, but that would be nice lol), and I find it extremely erotic if they can out belch me. I don't know why I was born with this "kink", nor why others are born with it, but I hope you and I can that "special someone" that will make a burping fetish work. :)

I too have a burp fetish, and particularly enjoy females who can burp. I burp on command excellently and would very much enjoy exploring our mutual interest!

Source(s): Male, 20s, burp fetishist

Yes, I for one love it when I hear a girl burp. In particular, I suppose it has to be a girl who I find attractive in the first place. If I don't find her attractive then it's only just as impressive as hearing another male burp. Don't give up, your burpin' lovin' man is out there somewhere. Fortunately, our mating call is loud and clear so you will eventually find him smiling back at you when you let one roar someday..

I have the fetish too. If u still want someone just comment some way to contact u and I would love to have both our needs satisfied. ;)

I suggest you look for love a trailer parks or Country Western bars with drunk divorced wimens.

thats weird as hellllllllll.