Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Has Fox News ever brain washed a loved one?

Today, my parents decided they won't let me go to college because of a Fox News story that said higher education "makes you liberal."

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

almost anybody is brainwashed to a definite factor. we've been raised on television, magazines, the radio, video clips, our acquaintances and family participants, and so on. this might by no ability ever ever exchange. i'm from the U. S. i visit talk on that. i'm no longer a knowledgeable guy or woman in this container, yet i think that each and each government is in basic terms a huge liar. the government has its very own time table. human beings run the government. Key notice right here is , human beings. Its no longer some being, or laptop. Its those with a innovations, penis/vagina, eyes, and so on. They love, hate, laugh, cry, consume, sleep, crap, basically like anybody else. A president isn't some bigger ability. he's a guy who gets mad, has enemies, and fights with human beings. we've been taught to think of that u.s. is so particular whilst its in basic terms a rustic, and it fairly is in basic terms a international, in a photo voltaic equipment, in a galaxy, in a universe with billions of galaxies. each us of a, empire, despite you opt for to call it, reigns and falls. great civilizations have reigned for 1000's of years. u.s. is basically in the 1000's. So think of roughly it. i understand its complicated to conceive yet to no longer earlier, we weren't the superpower, and at some point(except the hot international Order comes approximately) we can now no longer be it. remember, each thing contains AN end!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are colleges that are more conservative in their views. You might try a religious college. They are generally quite conservative. Besides, if your parents have taught you republican values, you will probably keep them no matter what some professor says.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not the education itself, it's the liberal professors who bully, mock and fail students who disagree with their views.

• 1 decade ago

Work your way through college and go you decide what to think don't let anyone brain wash you think for yourself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow you're such a liar. I've had Fox News on all day and they said nothing of the sort.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

• 1 decade ago

why are you people so afraid of a net work that at the very least gives both sides of the story & not just the ":the liberal " point of view.???

I see a lot of ignorant ans & of course as usual they are from the left.

• 1 decade ago

I do not bye that, when it all boil-es down to it, they make the last choice.

• 1 decade ago

Quit with the trolling.

• 1 decade ago

So does leaving the trailer park and travelling, and marrying someone other then your first cousin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beck failed grade school cause of his drink in in his hot rod lincoln

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.