Is a sudden onset and then disappearance of morning sickness a bad sign?

I am just about seven weeks pregnant. Throughout the first few weeks the only symptoms I have had are sore breasts and frequent urination. A few days before I hit my sixth week I started to have pretty bad morning sickness (all day). I never threw up, but I felt like I could at any moment. For a few days it seemed to get progressively worse. However, the last three days it really has eased up.The first of the three I was only queasy a few hours, and the last two I have been fine! I am just worried that something could have happened to just make this symptom go away! I don't have a dr's appt. until March 15th, and I just was hoping for some reassurance that this is normal.

Thanks for the answers everyone. This is my first, so I am a bit of a worry wart... considering I have NO IDEA what to expect!! Thanks again :)

Favorite Answer

mine did not go away til week 11 or 12. everyone is different. i am a woorier though and i would probably call my doctor to see if they would see me now so as to not worry.

Morning sickness comes and goes. Your fine.

I'm 23 weeks 4 days pregnant and haven't once experienced morning sickness...

Its perfectly normal to have varying symptoms as everyones body is different.

Source(s): Congrats and good luck!

no its normal. Some people never have it, some have for a week or two, some the ' usual' 12 week mark and some all pregnancy long. Just be happy you are feeling better. :)

consider yourself fortunate! your body could just be getting used to the hormones. as long as you have no other concerns such as spotting I'd say you're good to go! enjoy the break from the morning sickness, it will return.. .most likely =)

no its nothing to worry about. it can get really bad at times then it can randomly stop, then start again and its nothing to worry about. everything your going through is pretty normal