Is a sudden onset and then disappearance of morning sickness a bad sign?

I am just about seven weeks pregnant. Throughout the first few weeks the only symptoms I have had are sore breasts and frequent urination. A few days before I hit my sixth week I started to have pretty bad morning sickness (all day). I never threw up, but I felt like I could at any moment. For a few days it seemed... show more I am just about seven weeks pregnant. Throughout the first few weeks the only symptoms I have had are sore breasts and frequent urination. A few days before I hit my sixth week I started to have pretty bad morning sickness (all day). I never threw up, but I felt like I could at any moment. For a few days it seemed to get progressively worse. However, the last three days it really has eased up.The first of the three I was only queasy a few hours, and the last two I have been fine! I am just worried that something could have happened to just make this symptom go away! I don't have a dr's appt. until March 15th, and I just was hoping for some reassurance that this is normal.
Update: Thanks for the answers everyone. This is my first, so I am a bit of a worry wart... considering I have NO IDEA what to expect!! Thanks again :)