Is Progressivism a “cancer” that must be cut out of the American system?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • JB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Pretty much, yeah.

    If you make 50.1% of the people think they can get a free lunch they the other 49.9% should be worried. Have you ever noticed progressives always talk about democracy even though democracy is oppressive (yeah, I welcome all challengers on that debate).

    Oh and for the guy above me, good job on that Strawman argument... really took a lot of thought.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    No , It just needs to be kept under control. A "little" progressivism like a little bit of candy is OK.

    But most of all Progressives must be forced to personally pay for their own agendas and get this damn yoke off the American Workers.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    No, but you should be cut out of the American System. Your propaganda only makes Republicans feel good about themselves for thinking about committing treason.

    This is coming from a US Marine: Obama is not the axis of evil you idiots make him out to be. Half the statistics you blurt out are totally false. I support Obama, as his policies are letting us get more success in Afghanistan against the Taliban

    Source(s): USMC 2000- To Present day
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    You might have a little trouble with carving the head of Teddy Roosevelt out of Mt. Rushmore.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Only if you consider safe food, water, job safety, security, medicare, medicaid, and the National Park system cancerous.

    Another moronic Glenn Beck mouthbreather.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Jo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    More like a zit.

    it will be a festering sore for a while, pop, then heal.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Only if you want to go back to owning slaves, and women not having the right to vote.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • yes. everyone should be given a lobotomy at birth.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    psoriatic fungus,,,

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.