Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Do You Think Osama bin Laden Is guilty or Innocent?

In any civilized society each and everyone is innocent until and unless proven guilty or other wise.

Now, could you kindly let me knew, which court judge or jury convicted Osama bin laden for any crime; let alone terrorism?

Please do not bog down about the so called confession as we have many innocents in the US prison due to “confession” and many of them cleared by higher technology and courts.

Most importantly, the brilliant CIA and FBI were so desperate about Osama bin laden! It is not funny!! They have to doctor a photograph of a Spanish politician to make it look like bin Laden!!!

It is sickening.

On the other hand, the case against CIA, FBI and Israel are overwhelming. Many 9/11 Investigations and Reports are smelly.

So, at the end do not forget the word, “beyond reasonable doubt”. I say so while I do not like people like bin Laden.

Favorite Answer

Isn't it funny, that we have not caught our man. The man that we, the U.S. considered our friend when we gave him training and arms to fight the soviets in the 80's.

I think he makes a nice scapegoat.

When you have someone calling in and openly admitting to having planned 9/11 and other attacks, it's a bit difficult not to think of him as anything but not-guilty.

There's also a bunch of evidence that Osama bin Laden is involved with Al Quaida, that Al Quaida is a terrorist organization, and that Osama bin Laden himself is in charge of Al Quaida.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty, but the fact that there hasn't been a trial (yet) is not a reason to say we can't determine his guilt. At this point, he's a fugitive on the run from the law.

• Teresa

I agree with Ollie, you really are stupid by asking this question. In my opinion and judgment, he is guilty. This man used religious faith, encouraged violence, ignorance, and fanaticism to rally people to his cause. Of all I've seen, tyrants use this methods, especially religious faith, to gain people's minds. The only benefit to society from him that's available to society is that if he were dead. And you ask this question? You still can't decide whether he is guilty or innocent? Use your brain and logic. Just look at his propaganda media. This evil man spawned a chain reaction that won't cool down until after twenty-seven years after 9/11, just around the 2020s. The United States won't be able to pay off billions war debts until twenty or forty years later in the future because some idiot raging violence. Instead, you believe some B.S. jargon excuse why this man is "probably innocent because of no given proof." The darn proof is around you. Just look at the world. Yet, you believe that CIA and FBI "had to doctor a photograph of a Spanish politician to make it look like bin Laden." There is no darn motive and a complete waste of time. You don't even know where they got their sources and you still believe in those low-rated websites. They probably made up their sources so they can get recognition and fame. You probably believe that B.S. that the "United States is stealing oil from the Middle East." If America is really stealing oil, why are the oil prices in the U.S. still high. Surely, if the U.S. stole their oil, then prices should have dropped. Now ask yourself this, of all you seen are the news and the world, do you still think that Osama Bin Laden is still guilty or innocent? Of all the blood shed from innocent lives, of all the fires this man has caused, of all the blind idiots he has rallied, of all the trouble in world cause by him. do you still think this man is still innocent?

I'm not sure he is guilty. I mean he used to appear to be guilty, but many US citizens say that their own government carried out 11/9/2001. I don't know if that is true, but I think there is reasonable doubt.

I would probably acquit him if I was on a jury.

Maybe they should offer him an apology, I don't know.

"Do You Think Osama bin Laden Is guilty or Innocent?"

of what?

Source(s): please clarify.

You're using the framework of the U.S. legal system to determine his guilt or innocence.That doesn't apply in this case.Osama bin Laden,as the leader of Al Quida,has very openly and publicly declared war on the U.S.This brings the question under the rules of war.Not only has he declared that he was responsible for 9/11,his followers have praised him for orchestrating it.So in answer to your question,yes,he is guilty.

all the criminals that knocked down the twin towers are dead

no way was bin laden in the planes that crashed

he is innocent

Source(s): Praise Allah, Father of Jesus
  • Rubym

OK, technically, under US law and legal terminology, he is an 'alleged' terrorist, or the alleged 'mastermind', or whatever. And I think "alleged' is used quite often.

I have no doubt Al Qaeda was responsible. If we ever catch Bin Laden and he lives to be put on trial, we can take 'alleged' from the politically correct terminology for him.

Why do people expect us to fight a different battle than is being fought against us.

If someone sucker-punches you, you do not win by responding using the Marquis de Queensbury Rules.

Gutter fighting HAS no rules: Now, we must be sure to out nasty, out guile, and out think those who declared war upon us.

What they started, we must finish, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

That, of course, depends on whether or not he is a vampire.