Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do guys tell guys everything?

I tell my best friend everything. I went on date with this guy and i told her i didn't like him as maybe more than a friend because it was to awkward and stuff but shes dating his best Friend and i know she told him what i said. Is there a chance the guy a met found out what i said or do guys not tell each other everything?

Favorite Answer

Yes you can bet that all of his male friends know what color underwear you wear, how loud you are in bed and what your sizes are in general.

some times..it this situation he may because he wants to have his homies back and not let him go all googly over you and find out you dont like him. He probably will soften it abit, but there is a good chance he will stay out of it...

as a dude if i knew a girl didnt like my boi, i justt let him get the hint from her, it stops me from unnecessarily getting involved, now if she was playing him and cheating on him then that is something else.

back to your question it depends on the degree of friendship and also how many people are there. i mean with guys you cant chat about deep issues and body image and insecurities..like girls can, its jsut looked down upon for guys to feel like that even though we all do

but guys talk about these things in a one on one situation but only with their most trusted friend.

If you dont like him you shouldnt worry about this...atleast if his friend tells he will soften the blow..and also if you didnt want him to know you should have told your friend not to tell.

You are not the problem here...

• Susan

If a man really cares for a woman, he won't talk about her until he knows she likes him too. That's some guy friends tell me. Agree?

Yeah, his friend will most likely tell him that. I cant say I tell my friends everything, but we would at least let each other know if a girl isn't feeling us.

Source(s): My Brain : ]

You can be assured you're date knows exactly what you said and more.

guys gossip just as much as girls do! their just not catty about it, that why we don't usually hear about it.

Back when my husband and i started dating he would tell his best friend every detail!

I was not happy when I found out his best friend knew my bra size too! ha ha.

I would say yeah if they have same interests and same hobbies yeah (personality). Girls tend to do the same when they are similar - people dont tend to share secrets with different interests or even personality. Its like similar people - youre seeing another you in someone different. Different people tend to have 5050 not to tell or to tell a secret etc.

I don't think anyone tells their friends EVEEERYTHING.... Some things they may not tell their boys because they maybe ashamed or they may keep it private out of fear of being viewed differently!

But us men most certainly tell our boys more than we tell our girlfriends..... and we share different things with our girl friends and guy friends

• Tiaira

i think so and specially when he is his bst frend + its abt the prsn his best friend is dating.

I think u sholud have told ur best friend not to tell abt ur date to her date.

now u should tell the guy u r dating abt how u feel.

No. Men who share everything and are touchy-feely are generally referred to as women.

lol i tell my guy mate everything,and he tells me everything..

i tell my girl mates everything and they tell me everything...

my guy mates tell their mates everything...

people like to talk!! its the way of the world... the guy will no doubt find out, but if u dont like him why does it matter?!