Would girls date an engineer?

Im a good looking, responsible, nice guy with goals but im an environmental engineering student. Do girls like engineers or do they find them too boring? and im not boring btw, i have interesting hobbies and my friends say im fun to be around.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, why not... this is a very close minded question... a girl who finds engineers boring is probably some Popular Culture Party W.hore and justifies being stupid and irresponsible as "living life to the fullest"...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I have a lot of male friends who are engineers themselves (computer and environmental), and while they're not boring (ok, well, SOME of them are), I do find that in terms of the dating field, when some girls hear "engineer" I find that they think "workaholic" over "boring". Sure, you might get some blank stares when the ladies ask about your career, but when it comes to meeting people, it's more about you as a person versus your job (it SHOULD be, anyway).

I shouldn't think one's career would be the end-all, be-all in a relationship. Granted, there are many people out there with extremely high standards... but you can say good riddance to them! God, you could be unemployed and still wind up meeting the ladies if you had enough pizazz... I think. In any case, be proud of your job--it's a classy profession.

• 6 years ago

I have been looking for a taller smarter better looking engineer for 20 years! I just can't find one. I dated one for the last 10 years but we could never get to the alter because of some psychopathic sociopathic control-freak loser named David in US Intelligence who flies a chemtrails aircraft that won't stop attacking us and getting us fired and sending people to surgery with hellish pain from Directed Acoustic WEapons and Directed Magnetic Wave Weapons!

ENGINEERS MAKE THE BEST HUSBANDS BECAUSE THEY ARE STABLE, STEADY, RESPONSIBLE AND EASY GOING OR THEY COULDN'T DO THE WORK THEY DO AND THEY'RE NOT AROUND WOMEN ALL THE TIME SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM CHEATING AT WORK UNLESS THEY ARE GAY OR BI-SEXUAL!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

you will be boring to all but smart girls until after college when you start raking in the dough, pay attention to who likes you, now because chances are they like you for who you are. But be sure to bang a few that would not date you now when you start pulling in the cash as a small bit of revenge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

i'm an engineering student and have a girlfriend its okay gals like engineers too..

• 10 years ago

my Dad's an engineer, his brothers an engineer and they're BOTH married. Your problem isn't your profession, it's that you worry too much. RELAX :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The smart girls will... the dumb ones will continue to chase the thug wannabees.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.