joseph_d_II asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Thoughts on WrestleMania Co-Main Events?

So with Jericho winning the World Title tonight in the Elimination Chamber and Batista winning the WWE title (with a little help from Vinnie Mac) looks like the Champions are set for Mania, and as we all there have been Two Main Events at Mania for a few years....so who and what do you think the main events for this years Mania are going to be?

Mine

Edge vs Jericho - for the World title - seen the build up for this since Jericho started bad mouthing Edge when he was doing his re-hab. Winner - Edge

And my surprise for Mania

Batista and McMahon vs Cena and Bret Hart man who scores the pinfall wins the WWE title - since the announcing of Bret short term deal the WWE has been shakey on his involvement, almost as if they don't know where they're going, but with the recent events with Batista and Cena and Bret's health an issue, I'm thinking these is the match they're going for. Winner Bret by making Vince tap out to the sharp shooter.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Chris Jericho vs. Edge ( A grudge match)

I agree with you Edge will defeat Chris Jericho he's going to face him for the

title after winning the Royal Rumble 2010 Edge will get his redemption and

he's a tweener right now he will more than likely turn into a Face in WWE.

WWE World Championship (Raw) Fatal 4 Way Match

Batista vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H

The Streak is on the Line (18-0) or (17-1)

"The Phenom" The Undertaker vs. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels HBK 2

Source(s): good card
  • 1 decade ago

I like the match idea but Hart being wwe champ isn't likely to happen. Batista vs Cena and Jericho vs Edge are very likely to happen.

Predicted winners:

Batista

Edge

Source(s): wwe.com
  • 1 decade ago

Edge and Cena

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.