SHANNI asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

I WANNA SEE MY FILE STATUS FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA AS A SKILLED WORKER.I WANT TO SEE MY CASE STATUS?

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PERMANENT IMMIGRATION TO CANADA AS A SKILLED WORKER . I WANT TO SEE THE PROGRESS IN MY CASE.IF SOMEONE KNOWS THE WAY TO DO IT ON INTERNET KINDLY TELL ME IN DETAIL

Favorite Answer

There is no way you can see your file status online. Firstly there is the matter of security. You have to be able to identify yourself to the case agent before your file will be discussed. And that can't be done online. If you are seriously concerned, contact Immigration Canada and set up an appointment. And stop using caps. It's annoying.

• Randy

Besides the fact that your post is really annoying, being in all caps, you can't see the status of the file online. If you have questions, phone the embassy and ask. Otherwise, wait like everyone else.