Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

want a ps3 game that is similar to onimusha warlords .?

i wana get a ps3 game which is abit similar to onimusha like with demons swords and magic . woulda bought a onimusha game but they stopped making them for some reason . someone please help ? thank you .

Favorite Answer

I'd say Genji: Days of the Blade, but that game is not good at all. I'd say Ninja Gaiden Sigma (warning, it's hard) God of War, or maybe even Prince of Persia.

You could still get the Onimusha 1,2,3 and Dawn of Dreams for PS2 to play on your PS3 if you have the fat system. It's backwards compatible.

Onimusha Ps3

Ninja Gaiden is a great game if you have never played the series. Most of the games if not all of them are the exact same story with bits and pieces added in the new ones, so try and get the newest Ninja Gaiden, whatever it is.

GW only the 60gb fat system is backwards compatible, any others are not sadly. I have an 80gb fat and it definitely is not.

I was curious on the answer too