Is there a product that allows me to wirelessly transmit my cable signal to a TV across the room?

My cable jack is about 20 feet away from where I'd like the television to be. Running a cable is not practical due to the layout of the room and decor. I'd like to avoid drilling and fishing a cable through the wall if possible.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    its called a video sender they are available anywhere

  • 4 years ago

    truthfully, instantaneous HD video does exist...besides the undeniable fact that this is quite costly. truthfully it will in basic terms be greater decrease priced to purchase an extremely long twine and a few conduit so which you will conceal it alongside the boards. And this way you will no longer lose sign whilst an airplane flies overhead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.