How will Xbox 360 games look on a 1080p monitor?

I was about to buy a 24" pc monitor that has a 1920x1080 resolution... then I saw something about the Xbox upscaling the image and it being blurry and not as clear as on a 720p screen.

Is this true? If it is I'll just find another 1680x1050 monitor and let the Xbox letterbox it.

So, will games look as good or better on a 1920x1080 screen than they do on a 1680x1050?

So it'll look bad?

Favorite Answer

Most 360 games only run at 720p so it will be upscaled.

1080p Xbox 360 Games

you may desire to play a activity that helps 1080P. If I remember properly each little thing else is merely upscaled, so on an identical time because it is going to look ok, it is not a real 1080P and is now and lower back sizeable and usually the main sizeable with text cloth. additionally, reckoning on the size of the visual demonstrate unit you *could* be sitting too close so which you have become a pixelated view of issues.

Mine does an auto set and works great with 720p. A lot of people who use a larger resolution get less details with their graphics.

Or get a PS3 :)

Seriously though, here is a list of XBOX 1080p games

• Wavy

It would basically be watching an HD youtube video full screen