LSU or University of Arkansas for college?

I want to know the best and worst things about both colleges to help me decide which one I would like better.

Update:

I want to know the best and worst things about both colleges to help me decide which one I would like better as a (white female from Memphis)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Walton
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of what could be said are matters of opinion...I graduated from one of them, but will be as unbiased as possible...Price will likely be a key consideration as well, depending on where you live, out of state tuition, etc.

LSU is probably more diverse in regards to their student body....Arkansas is probably superior academically, especially at the undergraduate level, although LSU has "professional" schools such as veternarian medicine not offered at the UA. LSU has a great sports history, Arkansas does as well, although to a lesser degree with respect to recent history...Both are good, southern schools, with strong Greek cultures.

Source(s): Me
  • 3 years ago

likely Arizona State or USC. There are a lot of solid searching ladies at ASU because they're interested in the celebration college ecosystem, and USC has tremendously warm ladies because they want to be in l. a.. UCLA has very lovable ladies too, yet there you're sacrificing seems for brains somewhat (and we want to be thoroughly superficial, suited?) college cheerleaders frequently are not that amazingly solid searching. college cheerleading squads are often populated through quite some ladies who did not get the prospect to be cheerleaders in severe college. you are able to frequently stumble on a lot more desirable ideal searching woman scholars basically through walking round campus than you'll discover between the school's cheerleaders.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.