Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

Why Does America Suck So Bad?

Poverty, Homicide, Racism, War, Corruption etc. America is the country I live in and love but why is it the way it is??? I wish I could be more proud of my country. WFT there is just so much wrong. Why???

Favorite Answer

You are so right!, and it's all about a matter of capitalism, supply and demand. The bigger the supply, the less there will be demand. The same with humans. If you have countries that supply labor at a cost of 0.50 cents an hour and another country which supplies labor at $7.55 an hour, as a business owner, you are going to go to the country which supplies labor for 0.50 cents an hour. Why do you think companies left the USA.

Poverty is the result of people who can't find work or don't get paid well enough. Homicide happens when the thief is caught stealing from the wealthy. Racism is a way of keeping large portions of people poor. Corruption is just another way of stealing. And war is the way one country can steal from another, and to keep its' people poor and in servitude. Why do you think that the Bible says " Money is the root of all evil?"

The only way to change the way things is to control the population (through peaceful ways, hopefully), tax the rich, and control the country's borders.

America Suck

hey man i realize this stuff too, but it is the same everywhere, its hard for us to realize how similar we are to the rest of the world but in the end it all comes down to what we are, we are humans, we are flawed, we will never be perfect...there will be bad humans and good humans, the proud and the shamed.

don't waste your energy by thinking about how messed up we are as a country, focus your energy at the ones you love and how you YOU can help keep things good were you are.

poverty claims most of the world and is an idea of the human mind, if we weren't humans then poverty wouldn't be an issue.

racism is another thought of the human mind, only humans feel that one race is Superior than the other.

war is a creation of necessity in all creature, albeit humans rage it more than any other creature and we rage it much harder, humans are a creature of necessity, it comes from our ignorance as a species.

corruption is an idea, an opinion, although sometimes one way of thinking is accepted much more than another there is always two sides to corruption.

don't waste love on your country rather love the people in your country and hate people in your country that do these things and imagine them as the outlanders that scar us as not only a country but as a species.

Source(s): "all you need is love"... no realy thats all we need lol!

You simply don't know what You're talking about. Poor people here would be considered wealthy in many other nations. Homicide: Are you aware of the murder-rate in Mexico? Drug gangs kill ten and twenty people at a time -- some of them kids. Racism: We just elected an African-American President. We have Asian and black Congress-persons, mayors, etc. The real question is why you hate the US. I believe it has more to do with your own self-loathing than the US.

• connor5 years agoReport

-okay, we finally elected a black president to office. Do you realize that it took more than 5 centuries to get to this point? Our government is still overpoweringly white.
      -he doesn't hate the U.S., he has reasons to believe it sucks.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why Does America Suck So Bad?

Source(s): america suck bad: https://biturl.im/PXSHE

I think people forgot what made America great. Like the fall of the Roman empire, they forgot what made Rome great. In the last days of Christ, the wrong becomes right, I see that a lot more these days. Peace be with you.

The only way to end all that makes America so bad and to build a better world, the old one must be torn down. REVOLUTION is what is greatly needed. That day will come...it is inevitable. Are you ready for what is coming.

• Filth

your country doesn't suck sure there's some bad stuff in it but i highly doubt the whole country is like that

Source(s): those who do not love their country don't deserve to live in that country
  • <3

what you just said their is in every other country not only America so shut up and get use to it its life.

• maxmom

You could be describing any country on earth. Truth.