Can my mom force me to wear a sensor for my Type 1 Diabetes?

My parents bought me a sensor (to monitor my blood sugar) for my Type 1 Diabetes. As most of you *probably* know, a sensor isn't necessary for managing Type 1, it's just something to fall back on -- it monitors my blood sugars without having to manually check it all the time. And sure it's nice, but it... show more My parents bought me a sensor (to monitor my blood sugar) for my Type 1 Diabetes. As most of you *probably* know, a sensor isn't necessary for managing Type 1, it's just something to fall back on -- it monitors my blood sugars without having to manually check it all the time. And sure it's nice, but it shows through the back of my jeans, it's uncomfortable, it hurts to put in and it's embarrassing when it goes off. They are forcing me to wear it, and every time I try to oppose they say that I'm being unreasonable and a brat. To be honest I think they just don't like taking my blood sugar. (Who would? But still.) Are they legally allowed to force me into wearing it? I mean, it IS my body.

Thanks.
- OCD