Jim C asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Obama approval rating? **POLL** Do you approve of the job our president has done so far?

Do you approve of the job our president has done so far?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. Spend more when you're already in debt? Sounds like my old history teacher.

Source(s): Why did the Liberal cross the road? To get his government handout.
  • 4 years ago

I really think that the fact that the Obama's are the closest thing to regular people we have ever had in the White House plays a huge role in their popularity. That and his calm, common sense approach to Governing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, in fact my only complaint is that he's been too bipartisan and not as aggressive as I had hoped.

• Absolutely.

Job losses have reversed: http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/recoveryann...

GDP growth is a POSITIVE 5.7% (the highest growth in 6 years), after falling to NEGATIVE 6.4% under Bush.

IHS Global Insight says the economy has about 1.7 million more jobs today than it would have had without the stimulus.

The Conference Board Index of Leading Economic Indicators is up for the NINTH consecutive month.

Americans killed on US soil by terrorists:

Under Bush........3,000

Under Obama...........0

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

All I've seen him do is run that mouth. If that's what your talking about. He's doing a fine job!!!!!!!!!!

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

dont pay lots of attention.

i dont know enough to dissaprove, exactly.

but im not having a positive outlook... except thats just because michelle obama's jaw scares the living crap out of me.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Overall, yes. Not perfect.

• No. he has Failed

• 10 years ago

no

• no he failed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.