I REVERTED TO ISLAM A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO BUT NOW I DONT FEEL VERY RELIGIOS? WHY PLZ HELP?

Update:

I was a catholic and reverted to islam.

Update 2:

goD we muslim's love jesus christ but it doesnt make any sense that he would die for our sins, think about it noone can die for sins u commited plzzzzz. open ur eyes.

Update 3:

Worship the creator dont worship his creations.

Update 4:

America: I meant reverted everyone is born a muslim (Each child is born in a state of submission to GOD then his parent makes him a cristian or a or a Zoroastrian). Every child is born a muslim meaning submission to GOD'S will. so i said reverted cause iam only going back.

Update 5:

shahidameen: U seem to be top contributor to religion i suggest u do ur homework on religion and study all religions.

Update 6:

The bible as change soo much over the years that, thats not even GODS word anymore if u really want to know GOD'S word read the orginal bible in hebrew

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

asalamualikum, this is jsut a continuation of the answer from the same question you asked on another page as a muslims there are many ways for you to increase your iman (faith) here are some

If a sick person doesn?t realize that she is sick, the doctor will never be able to cure her. So realizing this is a sign that your faith is strong. I have the following words of advice for you:

Al-Haakim reported in al-Mustadrak, and al-Tabaraani reported in al-Mu?jam, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ?Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.? This Hadith tells us that our faith will become weak but we will have to strengthen it with various actions and different good deeds. If we try to implement the following, Insha Allah it will help us all.

Recite and ponder on the meanings of the Quran. Tranquility then descends and our hearts become soft. To get optimum benefit, remind yourself that Allah is speaking to you. People are described in different categories in the Quran; think of which one you find yourself in.

Realize the greatness of Allah. Everything is under His control. There are signs in everything we see that points us to His greatness. Everything happens according to His permission. Allah keeps track and looks after everything, even a black ant on a black rock on a black moonless night.

Make an effort to gain knowledge, for at least the basic things in daily life e.g. how to make wudu properly. Know the meanings behind Allah's names and attributes. People who have taqwa are those who have knowledge.

Attend gatherings where Allah is remembered. In such gatherings we are surrounded by angels.

We have to increase our good deeds. One good deed leads to another good deed. Allah will make the way easy for someone who gives charity and also make it easy for him or her to do good deeds. Good deeds must be done continuously, not in spurts.

We must fear the miserable end to our lives; the remembrance of death is the destroyer of pleasures.

Remember the different levels of akhirah, for instance when we are put in our graves, when we are judged, whether we will be in paradise or hell.

Make dua, realize that we need Allah. Be humble. Don't covet material things in this life.

Our love for Subhana Wa Ta'Ala must be shown in actions. We must hope Allah will accept our prayers, and be in constant fear that we do wrong. At night before going to sleep, we must think about what good we did during that day.

Realize the effects of sins and disobedience- one's faith is increased with good deeds and our faith is decreased by bad deeds. Everything that happens is because Allah wanted it. When calamity befalls us- it is also from Allah. It is a direct result of our disobedience to Allah.

After prayers or whenever, try to recite as many times as possible the words which are mentioned in the following Hadith: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ?Do not forget to say in every prayer, ?Rabbi a?inni ?ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ?ibaadatika (O Allah, help me to remember You, thank You and worship You properly.).?? (al-Nasaa?i, 1303)

Remember death often.

here are some good websites you can check out to inspire you inshallah

http://wechooseislam.wordpress.com/

http://rahmana4.piczo.com/?cr=7

here are some nasheeds you may like to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S31qW3wMH-

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9NwvFcsqns

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I&feature=PlayList&p=00F5C8FA092ECDEE&index=13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiydS3nLHj4

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYU6XU-z1WA

Youtube thumbnail

if you have anymore question dont hesitate to email me at salimizuhal@yahoo.com like me there are many other of your sisters who are willing to help you out, give them and opportunity if you have not visited the mosque do so, inshallah god willing you will not regret it. kepp us all your muslims brothers and sisters in yout prayers as i will keep you in my prayers have a nice day.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You can start by doing some of the things that muslims do like praying five times a day and then switching to the more heavy stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You mean you used to be a Muslim then converted to another religion, now you're converting BACK to Islam? Did you know it's a death penalty for converting from Islam to any other religion?

• 1 decade ago

Mel;

Neither Christianity, nor Islam can save any sinner from the judgment of God. The only Savior is the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the only one who died for me with pain and sufferings. Before Him all mankind will stand for judgment as in second Cor. 5:10 You, me and all the prophets and all mankind will give account to Him in that great day.

We accept the shedding of our blood for Him, cause He accepted the shedding of His blood for us first.

Source(s): The Word of God, the Bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so were you a muslim before and then converted to another religion and then reverted back to islam?

• 1 decade ago

Follow Mithras!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

REverted? Don't you mean CONverted?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why? Because Islam is based on lies and feeds off the oppression of women.

Get real.

• 1 decade ago

Probably because you didn't really want to convert?

Why would you want to convert to Islam anyway?

• 1 decade ago

REverted would be a proper term for it.

Religion can't save you- turn to Christ.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.