I REVERTED TO ISLAM A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO BUT NOW I DONT FEEL VERY RELIGIOS? WHY PLZ HELP?

Update: I was a catholic and reverted to islam.
Update 2: goD we muslim's love jesus christ but it doesnt make any sense that he would die for our sins, think about it noone can die for sins u commited plzzzzz. open ur eyes.
Update 3: Worship the creator dont worship his creations.
Update 4: America: I meant reverted everyone is born a muslim (Each child is born in a state of submission to GOD then his parent makes him a cristian or a or a Zoroastrian). Every child is born a muslim meaning submission to GOD'S will. so i said reverted cause iam only going back.
Update 5: shahidameen: U seem to be top contributor to religion i suggest u do ur homework on religion and study all religions.
Update 6: The bible as change soo much over the years that, thats not even GODS word anymore if u really want to know GOD'S word read the orginal bible in hebrew