I'm writing a book. In my story, my character gets sick. What is a good illness for her to have?

Okay, so I'm writing a book and I can't think of a good illness for my girl character to get. It needs to be something that she has to go to the hospital for and has to stay there for a while. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Leukemia treatment.

or two broken legs

• ethier

confident, melancholy is a psychological ailment. easily keep taking your pills until finally you're stated to end. they actually do artwork. yet in a diverse way of helping your self is to get an dazzling sort of sparkling air and workout ordinary. you will recover from it easily like limitless diverse ailment. I had a 2 365 days melancholy years interior the previous yet have controlled to maintain it at bay ever because of the fact the. i'm apprehensive approximately countless those suggestions. melancholy can the two be a reaction to an journey or a chemical imbalance indoors the concepts, so do not pay interest to those that say it somewhat is in basic terms an emotion.

Appendicitis or Tonsillitis are two good ones, but you could also make your girl get a concussion or go into a coma or something. And if all else fails a really bad case of some kind of flu would do the trick.

Hope i helped

Pneumonia? Swine? Mono? Appendicitis?

Cat Scratch Fever! No, for real, it's an actual illness. Look it up. Makes you really ill for like a month.

Idiomatic Pulmonary Hemosiderosis!....

Unexplainable black outs or memory loss - not related to drug use. That should keep her in the hospital for a while, or at least many trips to the hospital.

The Consumption.

Elephantitis, tuberculosis, swine flu

• V Y..

love naturally! A real love!

Source(s): Ntv. Ynk.