Child porn on boyfriend's computer?

I need some outside input on this, because it is a ver serious issue. Well my boyfriend is 25 and he downloads a lot of porn anyway, but the other day he was out of the room and I came across a strange folder that I hadn't seen before. Inside was CHILD porn! I was so upset and worried, I could never be... show more I need some outside input on this, because it is a ver serious issue.

Well my boyfriend is 25 and he downloads a lot of porn anyway, but the other day he was out of the room and I came across a strange folder that I hadn't seen before. Inside was CHILD porn! I was so upset and worried, I could never be with a man who finds children to be sexually arousing. So I confronted him, and of course at first he was mad that I looked through his computer, but he told me that the site that he usually downloads porn at (thepiratebay.com) has a porn "top 100" and that the porn he downloaded was on the top 100 and he didn't know that it was child porn when he downloaded it. I did some investigating and went to the site. Sure enough, there were actually a few downloads on the top 100 from the same guy that were child porn. It wasn't clear that it was child porn if you didn't read the comments before you downloaded it. I saw tons of comments of people who were upset that it wasn't clear enough that what they were downloading was child porn.

That made me believe him, but I just wanted to know if I should still be worried? I mean, I don't know why he didn't delete it right when he realized what it was. I never thought that he had any traits of a pedophile or anything, I love him so much and I hope this really is the way he says it to be.

What do you all think?
Update: Oh yes and it seems that unless he hid it, he deleted it right after I confronted him. I do know that he does keep a lot of his pornographic downloads in his computer for a while before he even looks at them because he looks at so much porn. I've decided to have a long talk with him, and if I feel I can trust... show more Oh yes and it seems that unless he hid it, he deleted it right after I confronted him. I do know that he does keep a lot of his pornographic downloads in his computer for a while before he even looks at them because he looks at so much porn. I've decided to have a long talk with him, and if I feel I can trust him, I'll just keep an eye on his downloads for a while. If I find anything else at all, he's history. I just don't want to break up over an accident if that's really what this was.
Update 2: I also confronted him again when he was drunk (they say the truth comes out when you're drunk!) and he told me that he sincerely doesn't get turned on by children, but that he does find teen girls like 16 and 17 arousing sometimes. This is all really confusing and such a big decision for me to make...