How can I test if my son is gay?

I am worried my son might be gay. I want to get him checked. Isn't it possible to get a hormone check? A vocal cord check? Can't a doctor indicate he's gay or not? My son has almost no muscles and narrow shoulders. He has blue eyes. He talks in a very high pitch voice and while he sings he sounds like a castrato. He tells me his voice is called tenor.

How can I test if my son is gay?

Best Answer

There's a really simple test you can do at home.

Get some vinegar, get some baking soda. Then make a big clay volcano. Then while this is erupting. If your son is too busy sucking d1ck. He's gay

• A!r4 years agoReport

It works 60% of the time, every time

• horam

Gay Test Funny

What I would do is have a show, that you've recorded, and it shows men with a lot of their clothes off. Example: Magic Mike 2. When the men start to strip, glance at his crouch. If you see a bulge, you have confirmation that he's some what into men, and quite possibly gay.

• Brad4 years agoReport

Yes, look at your sons cock, if its hard he's gay. if yours is then hard, you're gay.

It' never simple protecting a job that works finest for you, let alone an online task. With all the various kinds of online tasks available, you need to be extremely conscious of which one you pick. Like other work from house tasks, if you pick one that' not a really excellent fit, then it will cost you a great deal of time and effort.

You have to stop watching so much TV. Just because your son has certain traits doesn't mean he's gay. Homosexuality is just an attraction, it doesn't affect one's personality at all. There's no test.

• Alu1 year agoReport

Homosexuality is a sickness.

You need to get tested. It's very likely that he has male pattern gayness because you yourself are gay, and simply unaware.

being gay has nothing to do with muscles, voice, eye colour even if your son is gay what are you gonna do throw his out of the house or youa are gonna prey the gay away ? come on this is 2014 not 1950 . How can you still be that homophobic? i think the one with the problem is you not your son!!!!!

• Alu1 year agoReport

Homosexuality is a disease. A parent's duty is to cure his/her son from sickness.

Tell him not to be afraid of girls and that confusion about women it's perfectly natural because it is a deep down primitive instinct to know that women betray us from the beginning and they're just there to rip our life force out and for him not to be afraid of that and accept it and embrace it and tell

it's okay to understand women are just there to masterbate into

It should not even matter if he is gay or not you should always exept your son no matter who or what he's attracted to and the sighns that you think are sighns any human boy could be like him! And if your that worried ask him to talk and make him feel comfertable with telling you.

Well just get a sheet of paper and write down the following questions for him to answer out loud

1)What is your favorite color

2)Who is your favorite male actor

3)What is the name of your favorite magazine

4)When are you planning on getting a girl friend

Source(s): ehow.com

add half a cup of flour, combined with cake mix, until no lumps evolved, pre-heat oven to 200 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, and if within that 20 minutes, he takes a dick up is **** and likes it, then his gay!