Rose asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

If I only eat fruit vegetables and miso soup for a month how much weight can i lose?

I'm trying to get a jump start on my weight loss. The regular cutting down on calories and working out isn't really doing it and i figured if i eat lots of vegetables(cooked and raw) with a couple of pieces of fruit a bowl of miso soup everyday and tofu for protein i might be able to lose weight quicker. Also if i do this will bananas and sweet potatoes hinder my weight loss?

Favorite Answer

Losing weight depends on a combination of diet and exercise. By diet I mean healthy eating, you should not be 'cutting' calories in that you are starving yourself but you should be selective about what kind of food you eat, portion sizes and how often. Always eat breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day and the meal where you can eat the most to get your metabolism going. You should have a small snack between meals and cut your portions down throughout the day (should be burning most of your calories during the day therefore you will need less at night when you are less mobile). Whether bananas or sweet potatoes will hinder your weight loss depends on your body but if you are sure to eat a balanced diet by eating certain foods in moderation they should not be a problem. Do not overload on fruit as it can be high in sugar.

• morrow

Miso Soup Diet

Hey :)

I've lost 44 lbs (20 kg) in the last month! I've been trying for a long time and I've just started making some progress. Of course I'm doing some exercise, but nothing that hard, just around 30-40 minutes a day. What really helped me lose the weight was this new product I've been taking that helps you lose weight! I really suggest you give it a go, you can try it completely FREE if you use the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/lose-weight-the-fast-way

Good luck :) I hope this stuff helps you as much as it has helped me. Never give up!!!

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://tinyurl.im/aHMGy

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

I don't think that's a good idea because there's probably going to be some vitamins missing. Try eating something low calorie/sugarless for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and whatever you want for dinner so that you don't go crazy from bland food.(well,no splurging obviously) Also, try running half a hour every day.

• nora

Lose Weight with Foods!

Discover The 30 Day Guide to the Paleo Diet Meal Plan - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-268.html

+) Two different 30-day meal plans (that’s 60 days of meals planned out for you!)

+) Over 180 recipes that are amazingly delicious, and easy to make

+) All the information you need to start Paleo today

+) 30 Paleo Tips and Tricks Guide

Get Started Today! - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-268.html

Take the first step to rid your life (and cupboards) of toxic, harmful foods and begin your journey to wholesome, healthy living.

Source(s): Enjoy instant access to over 180 delicious, exclusive Paleo recipes! - http://primalpalate.info/the-paleo-diet-268.html

Music making you eat more. According to a study by the journal Psychology as well as Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage you to definitely take time over your supper, so you consume more foodstuff. So, switch off – silence could make you more aware of what you’re investing in your mouth.

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Celebrate Meatless Mondays by creating a meal starring beans (another weight-loss aid). You can love this sweet potato in addition to black bean burrito.