Chris Daughtry...........?

How good is he he rose to fame quick and in my opinion right now is the best out there.. His second album has just gone platinum in less than a year,, he is so good.. opinons??

Favorite Answer

He's amazing isn't he? I'm very happy for him and the guys. I'm actually happy he didn't win American Idol because he made this all happen by himself and got more popular than the actual winner did. I've been a fan of his since I was much younger and I love it how I got to see his music grow. Daughtrys albums are extremely amazing and there isn't one bad song that they made. They sound so much better live because you feel that energy and Chris' vocals are breathtaking. They're also very down to earth guys and super sweet when you meet them :) If you want some daughtry news I suggest you go to www.daughtryofficial.com , it's their official website and they have all their videos and a music player :) 

Yeah,I like his voice and his music. He's indeed hardworking. Maybe it was bitter for him in the start but sweet to him in the end.

Meh.... wish they would quit marketing him as a rock star. He's all pop with power chords backing him up. That isn't rock :P

...But you can't deny that he is a very talented vocalist.

oh good god! neither! not one of the above! kill me first! no longer over my ineffective physique! oh hell no! *blech* as you will discover, neither of those nice gents meet my style or standards!