FREE 10TH PRESTIGE LOBBY?

Looking for a free 10th prestige lobby in MW2 for me and my friend on XBOX LIVE.

My GT: WinniegonnaWAC

My Friend: Bsport78

TO MIKE: Ok thanks i thought people were still able to create them though

Best Answer

Sorry buddy, but due to a recent update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, a 10th prestige lobby can no longer be created. People will tell you they still can, but their lying. They'll convince you to play with them just because "they can hack" and you'll stay up until 3am EST waiting for them to create a lobby and after a while you'll ask for them to make the lobby and they will just reply "...Later." Good luck trying to glitch through the game though, and you'll never be cool.... ever. Peace.

Fake Hackers GT's: Devzb, Scorpz100ownz, Sharpshooter312, Me Da Man Dos, Devzb

Source(s): Personal Experience

ohhh do you already know what merely happend this guy mentioned he would do the ten th status glitch for headshots he mentioned i'd desire to get 6 extra human beings and that i did all of us have been given right into a unfastened for all adventure he mentioned nicely stop while the acquire completes so we did that for like 4 hours.He mentioned ok its downloaded he mentioned he will go on his different account and upload us and of direction he merely stayed on his account and have been given approximately 1000 headshots and his kd went up like alot and we've been given scaammmbeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!