Is this the best sweet chin music ever?

Favorite Answer

It was good, but I've seen better.

I remember one Raw where it was agains't Shelton Benjamin, and Shelton Benjamin was flying in the air and out of no where, HBK superkicks hims, in mid air!!!!

Then there was the 2006 Summerslam. Dx vs the McMahons. Shane was about to do a Coast to Coast on HHH with a trash can, but while Shane was in the air, about to make impact, HBK comes out of nowhere with sweet chin music (I'll be honest with you, it was more like a stomp then a kick, but still cool).

And my personal favorite is the one at King of The Ring where it was HBK vs Mankind and HBK set up Mankind on the top turnbuckle and took a chair. Then he used the chair to elevate himself and superkicked him while he was on the turnbuckle, knocking him out of the ring.

Seriously, look these up on youtube. Just plain....awesome.

• ?

No. The best one was when He was taking on Shelton Benjamin and Shelton spring boarded from one side and then HBK kicked Shelton in the air:

I HATE to ruin it for you, but HBK isn't even kicking then in the chin! they know how to fall down, without his heel contacting them , cause there ain't no way in HELL he is that flexible. There is no way he could kick Khali in the chin either, that's too phukin high for his heel to reach!

I've always been fond of the Shelton Benjamin one, myself.

LOL, yeah, RKO trying to do an RKO to Jeff Hardy, but he got a little something that he didnt expect was coming.....................................Sweet Chin Music

Yeah, too bad I'm rarely seeing him do that.

Source(s): BOWSER INC.