Yugioh insect deck help?

Can someone help me with building a deck using perfectly ultimate great moth I want to make it so that I can summon this monster as the main card so if it is not too much to ask please tell me also how run the deck since I am new to insect decks.

Favorite Answer

I'm not an insect expert but you can try this out.

Monsters: 22

3 Petit Moth

3 Cocoon of Evolution

2 Howling Insect

3 Desert Protector

3 Gokipon

2 Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth

2 Doom Dozer

2 Chainsaw Insect

2 Prickle Fairy

1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 12

1 Lightning Vortex

1 Messenger of Peace

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Heavy Storm

2 Insect Imitation

2 Verdant Sanctuary

1 Swords of Revealing Light

1 Gold Sarcophagus

Traps: 6

3 Waboku

1 Mirror Force

1 Dark Bribe

1 Solemn Judgment

Howling Insect and Gokipon are there to get Petit Moth and Cocoon of Evolution into your hand or on the field. Desert Protector and Prickle Fairy are there to protect Petit Moth. Doom Dozer, Chainsaw Insect and Gorz are there as back ups in case anything goes wrong.

Messenger of Peace, Swords and Waboku are there to stall so Petit Moth can evolve.

Gold Sarcophagus is there to get Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in your hand. Verdant Sanctuary is to keep you from losing hand advantage. Insect Imitation is to call out Chainsaw Insect if you're losing in beatdown.

It's not really the best but a deck that relies on Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth isn't the best deck either.

sturdy deck, 8/10. suitable i've got seen yet do no longer see many insect decks. ought to apply Insect Queen and computer virus Princess. perhaps an added DNA surgical technique. Sub Shadow Spell for Negate attack. perhaps Neo computer virus for greater suitable 4 point monsters. different than that super deck