Question on Nursing Bras?

Ok so i went to buy a nursing bra today, and i have always had 38-40dd or ddd bras but they have never really fit right.. today i went to a real lingerie shop, and got fitted, they didn't have a bra big enough... The biggest one they had was a K... It was still too small.. Any suggestions on where i can find a bigger one. Either on line, or a store... I live in oregon. Any help would be highly appreciated, i don't know where to go from here...

Thanks in advance

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go online to motherhood or whatever it is called--destination maternity, i think and email customer service. they can link you to a place for your bras if they don't have them. can you get your regular size bras and just pull the cups down or to the side. i have a few nursing bras, but i personally think too many are not a good investment. i can get just as much accomplished with a regular bra with a demi-cup or softer cup.

• 1 decade ago

ebay, amazon, any medela retailer. you will have better luck online. And do not get one with an underwire, they can cause breast infections.

Source(s): www.lactationconnection.com
  • Whats the difference between a sports bra and a sports bar?

Different type of boobs

Sorry, couldn't stop myself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.