Help me out girls........?

Okay so I have a gf ok she's not exactly perfect she's concided pretty demanding and a sexual freak. She's been loyal to what I know of and I love her I cant spend a day without talking to her and I see a future with her. But there is another girl she really likes me I met her at church and ive been... show more Okay so I have a gf ok she's not exactly perfect she's concided pretty demanding and a sexual freak. She's been loyal to what I know of and I love her I cant spend a day without talking to her and I see a future with her. But there is another girl she really likes me I met her at church and ive been texting her she's really nice and shy and very pretty and innocent while my gf isnt and well the church girl saids she has very strong feelings for me and loves me I cant say exactly I do because I dont but i like her and I want to keep talking to her and I hela like her though and she's a perfect kind of wife girl i could see her as more as my wife then the other one. I'm currently a teen and so are the girls the church girl is younger and my gf is older then me also my gf loves me too
Update: wtf how am i disgusting, what a dumb braud
8 answers 8