Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Help me out girls........?

Okay so I have a gf ok she's not exactly perfect she's concided pretty demanding and a sexual freak. She's been loyal to what I know of and I love her I cant spend a day without talking to her and I see a future with her. But there is another girl she really likes me I met her at church and ive been texting her she's really nice and shy and very pretty and innocent while my gf isnt and well the church girl saids she has very strong feelings for me and loves me I cant say exactly I do because I dont but i like her and I want to keep talking to her and I hela like her though and she's a perfect kind of wife girl i could see her as more as my wife then the other one. I'm currently a teen and so are the girls the church girl is younger and my gf is older then me also my gf loves me too

wtf how am i disgusting, what a dumb braud

Favorite Answer

well it depends what you are looking for in a real relationship.

dating means looking for a life partner and from what you

are telling me, the church girl would be better for you.

but it sounds as if you will have a hard time dumping

the girl you are currently with. you have plenty of time

to decide and spend time with both of them because

you are only a teen. i mean come on, you do not have

to choose right at the moment. i personally, do no think

the one you are currently with will be faithful to you

when you are life partners. just be careful because

this can probably end badly if you choose wrong.

talk about cat fights over you! i wish you luck.

p.s. if i were you i would go with the church girl:)

• Mari

well think about it like this...you love her because you been with her and you love her even though you know all her imperfections which is really a great thing...and then you have this girl on the side talking to you shes not bad looking and shes shy and she seems like the perfect kind of wife....but you dont know her you like her now but how do you know that u will still like her when you find out her imperfections and her bad sides...alsoooo what if when you already leave your current girlfriend she decides that she doesnt like you as much or even starts using that against you...seriously you need to think about this very thoroughly. i hope you make the right choise just dont keep both of them you have to make a choise. and i hope its the right one. because everything comes back to you

maybe you should try being single for a while. its hard to know yourself completely as a teen, and you cant really tell the kind of person who you should marry in order to have a successful relationship until you know yourself. rushing from girl to girl wont do anything but hurt people, including you in the long run. try flying solo for a while. whoever you miss more is who you should pick.

The girl from church is going to be way more faithful to you than the other girl. I would say go for the church girl because she will help provide a healthier relationship for you!!

Source(s): Good Luck!! =]

Uhh...so you like this other girl because she's "innocent" and your wife somehow isn't because she likes sex a lot? You sound like a disgusting man.

ok jus think about it who do youh love if youh love yur current gf then stay wid her youh shuld never leave the one youh love for the one youh like.

....so do you want the girl that you only SEE yourself with or the girl you TRULY love....wow brainteaser...NOT....smart one...NOT

see which one is more loyal to you