Is white homophobia ignored because its expected of them to be evil towards others?

If black people are such a small part of the population with little power, like so many say, then why would it matter if some were homophobic when the white population is much larger and much more hateful of them? Does the gay community just care more about the opinion of a FEW blacks more than anyone else? Btw,... show more If black people are such a small part of the population with little power, like so many say, then why would it matter if some were homophobic when the white population is much larger and much more hateful of them? Does the gay community just care more about the opinion of a FEW blacks more than anyone else?

Btw, I'm not against gay people at all. As long as I have a right to marry & love anyone I want, they should have a right to marry and love anyone they want.