Anonymous

Is white homophobia ignored because its expected of them to be evil towards others?

If black people are such a small part of the population with little power, like so many say, then why would it matter if some were homophobic when the white population is much larger and much more hateful of them? Does the gay community just care more about the opinion of a FEW blacks more than anyone else?

Btw, I'm not against gay people at all. As long as I have a right to marry & love anyone I want, they should have a right to marry and love anyone they want.

Favorite Answer

I honestly haven't noticed any black people that were mean to gay people. All the people that beat up some gay people in my neighborhood weren't black.

I haven't noticed that. Usually the homophobes I've seen are white. (TV, friends, radio) And that's just a few. I don't think most people care one way or another if you're gay or not....just the government.

Since the face of homophobia in America is typically portrayed as a religious Southern white redneck, I'd say no.

im not hatefull nor racist towards anyone

except black people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate ni99ers and ni99ers only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish u all can just ******* dieeeeeeee

and dispear r from this world

LAST TIME I CHECK... ni99ers were the only people we inslaved!!!!!!!!!! NOONE ELSE, so stop trying to make it seem like we are against everyone! cuz we are not!!!!!!! we are just against U

becs your genuinely funny.

Source(s): unlike other anti white trolls.

agrees with jayden's answer.*