Why do people hate on Michael Bay? They're just JEALOUS of him because of his money. LOL?

Michael Bay is the best director of all time and here are FACTS that back that up. Look at how much money his movies have made. If he isn't the best, why does he make so much money? People go to his films because they are really good. Majority rules, therefore he wins the popularity contest and that... show more Michael Bay is the best director of all time and here are FACTS that back that up. Look at how much money his movies have made.

If he isn't the best, why does he make so much money?

People go to his films because they are really good. Majority rules, therefore he wins the popularity contest and that makes him the best. LOL The people who hate on him are just jealous because they wish they had his money. LOL

Plus, his movies have really cool CGI and explosions. You need action scenes and CGI to tell a good story because if you've ever watched a really old movie, like from the 80s or 70s, there's no CGI and all they do is talk and talk. That is BORING. I don't need to see people talk. Plus, most of those grandpa actors in those movies are dead now. Why would I want to live in the past?

Alfred Hitchcock had no CGI or explosions are action scenes and all they did was talk and talk. John Ford did a bunch of boring westerns with old people and there was no CGI. Just people talking. Talking is BORING. I don't care about character development. I want ACTION. Stanley Kubrick SUCKED. There were almost NO action scenes in his films. Just people talking and talking.

If Michael Bay directed 2001, there would have been action scenes and CGI and it would have been shorter and he would have put a hot girl in it like Megan Fox. Stanley Kubrick missed out on an opportunity to show a fight scene between the astronaut and HAL. HAL could have had a laser gun or a machine gun and the humans could have used special war suits to fight HAL with lots of CGI and it could have been shot in 3-D with Matrix style freezes.

Michael Bay makes everything better and if you don't agree, it is only because you're JEALOUS of his money.

Why hate on Michael Bay?
14 answers 14