Is 15.24% ARP high for a credit card interest rate?

I am still learning about credit card, the rates and such. I had a medical emergency awhile ago that ended up costing me a about 5,000, I am still paying it down as best I can, I was going over the bill and I noticed the interest rate, and was just wondering if 15.24% is a high rate, standard or low.
Update: Judy, I actaully have decent credit, my score as of last month was 730. And I already pay about 100 dollars every month over what is owed. I also payed off my car in January. I am only 23, so over all I am pretty happy with where I am at so far. ------------- I just got a job three days ago after going... show more Judy,

I actaully have decent credit, my score as of last month was 730. And I already pay about 100 dollars every month over what is owed.

I also payed off my car in January. I am only 23, so over all I am pretty happy with where I am at so far.
-------------
I just got a job three days ago after going through some intense unemployment and am thrilled to finally be able to pay alot more.

Thank you for the information about my APR, I am grateful it is not higher now :-). I might check into a credit union card, thank you for the suggestion!