Need a good bank in Nashville, TN?

I'm moving to Nashville and I want to find a smaller bank with good customer service and the ability to pay bills online. Doesn anyone know of one?

Favorite Answer

The top-rated banks in town among customers are:

National Bank of Commerce

4.5 Star Rating: Recommended

5319 Mount View Rd

Antioch, TN 37013-2396

Phone: (615) 871-7080

Community First Bank & Trust

4.5 Star Rating: Recommended

501 S James Campbell Blvd

Columbia, TN 38401

Phone: (931) 380-2265

Am South Bank

4.5 Star Rating: Recommended

327 Union St

Nashville, TN 37201

Phone: (615) 748-2375

Sun Trust Bank

4.5 Star Rating: Recommended

201 4th Ave N

Nashville, TN 37219

Phone: (615) 748-4000

There are other branches of the above that are also highly rated as well as a couple of credit unions. I can tell you that my experiences with credit unions have been very good and the rates are better, plus they'll often have services (like buying services) which can be helpful. But there are usually restrictions as to who can join, so the above may be your best bets.

I hope that helps!!

You might want to consider a credit union. Southeast Financial Credit Union, US Community Credit Union are just two of the credit unions that are available in Nashville-Davidson county. You will definitely find CU customer service too be much better than the mega-banks.

Looking for a bank in the Nashville area? Please allow us to serve you. We have offices throughout Middle Tennessee in Bellevue, Green Hills, Brentwood, Franklin, Cool Springs, Dickson and Ashland City.

Scott Honored By TBA

PrimeTrust CEO, Gary Scott, has been named a Leader in Banking Excellence by The Tennessee Bankers Association. Scott is among an elite group representing Tennessee bankers past and present who have excelled in the areas of banking, community service and civic involvement. Leaders in Banking Excellence is a new initiative by the TBA to recognize and celebrate exceptional bankers throughout Tennessee’s history. Each honoree will have a special plaque that will be displayed in the association’s new headquarters building in Nashville, which will

I'm fond of US Bank, but Regions Bank and Fifth Third also have a good reputation.