lc asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

do you remember that sinbad movie?

wasnt there a movie in the early 90s where sinbad the entertainer / comedian played a genie? i know kazaam had shaq in it and thats not the one im thinking about. help its driving me nuts!

Favorite Answer

There is a movie called Sinbad from 1993. A brave young man and a genie fight with courage against enemies to earn his wealth.

It doesn't exist anymore, but it most definately did. This movie was one of my favorites, from Disney and called "Shazaaam", Sinbad would shout to make his wishes work. "Shazaaam wishes!" This movie came out before 1995, but no later.

The only scene I remember crystal clear is at the beginning........The kid asks, to make Sinbad prove he's a genie," I'm hungry,make it rain junk food?" He covers him in disgustingly greased fast food, almost a whole mountain of it..The kid I think playing in this one is Jonathan from never ending. Spent the last week researching the Mandela Effect....

Hiroshima was the only bomb we dropped in my realitiy, it has now become two. Nagasaki, I found out today was where we dropped a second one in this realitiy. Bernstein Bears changed to berenstain bears, life is like a box of chocolates has changed to life was like a box of chocolates. Our globe has an entire side of just water, this is wrong, our landmasses are smushed! Hitler, has blue eyes now....

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

do you remember that sinbad movie?

Source(s): remember sinbad movie: https://tr.im/dhPpj

I really did remember him playing a genie in a movie. Apparently it doesn't exist. But I remember Shaq playing in a similar movie too so I can't say.

Maybe you are thinking of Kazaam with Shaquille O Neal? 1996 ... screenplay Paul Michael Glaser of Mad About You fame ...

Yup

I don't remember a movie like that, but this site will help you out. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005435/

It doesn't exist in our reality anymore. It really did exist to you and me and others, but something took away any trace of it except for our memories of it. Trust your memories.

i don't care so i won't look it up...just google simbad's web site..it will list everything he ever did.

and he is still touring doing stand up...his claim to fame is he never swears in his shows, so he

is still quite popular with the older crowd

Here's the vhs of it