Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

How to bypass Windows XP administrator password without reinstalling my OS?

I just wanna bypass the password and access my administrator account without reinstalling.

Can I?

Favorite Answer

There's no way to bypass the password.

U have 2 re-install ur OS if u wanna reset ur password and login ur account.

But here is a password reset tool.

It's so easy to reset ur password without any limits.

And it offers u step by step tutorial.

Even u dont have any pc sense, u can reset it easily within minutes.

Forgot or lost Administrator Password? Have been locked out of computer? Would you like to choose to reinstall the OS or reset admin password? There are some commen Windows password recovery solutions for you to bypass Windows password without data loss or reinstalling!

Forgot windows xp administrator password?Do not be so anxious. I know a tool which can help you bypass windows xp admin password, need not to reinstall the windows OS, its safely and easily.By using "Any Windows Password Recovery 3.0 " ,could be helpful.

You could get the windows password recovery tool from the reference link: http://www.anypasswordrecovery.com

I think you have to make a windows password reset disk with third part utility. I know a windows password recovery tool named "Windows Login Recovery". Burn a boot CD with the program, and insert it into the problem computer and your password will be reset to “Blank”, without losing any data and you needn't reinstall windows OS. You can download it from http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com

boot by pressing F8 and select safe mode from the list

you should then arrive at to icons

one will read administrator

and the other as user (you good self)

use the admin and enter windows go to control panel and select user accounts

some ware in the window will be reset passwords

click and all passwords should be removed

allowing full access again to your system

Windows Password Recovery Software - http://tinyurl.com/jjtkp6W7jv

• Turn on the computer. On the log on screen, press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice in rapid motion. Type Administrator and press ENTER, sit back and relax.

There are some Windows XP computers that this won't work but will probably do in most occasions.

• izak

there is not any longer a pass. you will could do considered one of two issues. a million) get her password(for young women regularly their nickname) 2) get her to create you someone id and reinstall the interest under your person profile.