Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is this another good example of the President Obama using children to ram his agenda down our throats?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1UvQtQJC20

Youtube thumbnail

Look they are using children to ram "intellectualism" and they ask us to give more of our hard earned money to the government for maybe another useless federal department for the witch doctors of modern times.The "scientists !"

Glenn Beck had another good example on his show on Fox News:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4015237/the-one-thing-2...

I also put this question in the Politics section so do not be surprise if you find it there.It was a shorter version though.

Actual Answer VPD I am not a mormon... Where did you get that idea ?

Mr. Bitter you are the only aware one on here so far.

Favorite Answer

President Obama has openly told Diane Sawyer that he intends to do as he pleases, and damn the electorate:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Politics/presid%E2%80%A6

If Obama would rather be remembered as a "good one-term president," AS HE STATED, what is he REALLY saying?

As a voter, I'll tell you what I heard: I heard "I'm going to do what I'm going to do, and damn the people."

This man actually has CONTEMPT for the electorate.

I DON'T BELIEVE he is a US citizen, I DON'T BELIEVE he is elegible to be president, I DON'T BELIEVE he has America's best interests at heart, I DON'T BELIEVE one word he says,and if we had anything besides a socialist/marxist news media in this country, he would have been exposed politically a year before he took office.

Thanks for asking

John the Baptist

• ?

You know, I have never in my life seen so many spiteful people who absolutely hated the President of the United States. You know what? YOUR CANDIDATE LOST! Get over it already. THE PEOPLE elected him by a large majority. There has been NO example of the President using children for ANYTHING. And if Republicans EVER hope to be in office again you guys need to STOP RANTING LIKE LUNATICS every time the President takes a crap! Enough, already. You don't like him. I get it. I don't think he's that great myself, but if America can put up with your retard president for 8 years you can put up with a term or two from a Democrat every now and then.

• kaci

you're actual correct! human beings would desire to embody their God-given lack of know-how! You do comprehend that the laptop you wrote this on replaced into made achievable via those comparable "witch medical doctors," the HD television you very own, additionally made achievable via "witch medical doctors." What a terrible subject, advocating training and inspiring childrens to be curious and locate the international via technology. It would desire to be some sort of Marxist, Czarist, Fascist, Islamic-Terrorist, Kool-help ingesting plot!

Well you keep listening to beck and Limbaugh and the rest of the earth shakers as for beck most of what he says is BS Can you stand the truth I doubt it. As for Fox news Right.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/glenn-beck...

• Duban

You say that like it's something every other president in history has never done it before. Also Faux(read fox) News isn't a REAL news agency and hasn't been one for some time.

• Hades

Get a clue.

Science basically created the modern world, that you live in, benefit from, and enjoy, and you think it's fair to call someone trying not to let your country lose it's scientific advantage pushing an agenda?

This is why the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid.

Oh, good. Glen Beck

When I watch those guys on Faux News, if I turn down the sound and squint, I see Hitler ranting,,,,, ala the 1930's news reels that you can watch on The History Channel.

Good, dude, good.

"Intellectualism"? God forbid!

Heaven help us if our children get educated! Who will appear on our "reality" shows? What will Maury and Springer do without illiterate jack-holes?

Oh, and btw, it's PRESIDENT Obama. Go ahead, say it; it'll be cathartic. "President Obama. President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama".

There. Don't you feel better?

• . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Not much in touch with reality huh?

Teaching kids to use their mind is a good thing. If Mormonism made any sense, you would have nothing to worry about.

TV is gooder than thinking.

Faux news incites people to ignorant radical extremism.

Intellectualism is how I know that "gooder" isn't really a word.

Definition: development of power to think: the development and use of the ability to think, reason, and understand.

So you'd prefer that children were not taught to think in school? Forced ignorance is how slave owners kept control over their slaves. You want to raise a generation who are content to be slaves to the rantings of extremists? Stop learning. Quell curious minds. Incite fears and don't allow anyone to question anything. Welcome to Glen Beck's theocracy.