Any of you had interesting experience's when being pulled over by a cop?

Well tonight I got my first ticket. The reason how I got it was, when I was driving I had approached a intersection to make a left turn. There was a red arrow. At the time, my mother was in the car with me, and she was talking to me, while she was talking to me, she mention the word "go", and I took it... show more Well tonight I got my first ticket. The reason how I got it was, when I was driving I had approached a intersection to make a left turn. There was a red arrow. At the time, my mother was in the car with me, and she was talking to me, while she was talking to me, she mention the word "go", and I took it she meant the light was green. So I had immediately went up a bit, and then stopped after I realized the light was still red. She then told, just go on through since I went out just a bit, soon as I did, sure enough a cop got me, and gave me a $347.00 ticket for going through a red turning light when it wasn't green.

So more on to the story, after I make the wrong turn and I see the cop in my mirror, I pull over into a parking lot, he pull's his car close up behind mind I guess so I "don't try to leave". Here's where it gets interesting. He then calls for 2 police officers for back up. I am thinking, "you need that much back up for a traffic ticket?" Just before he approaches the car, I notice I don't have my seat belt on, and I very quickly, put it on. He comes up to the car, asks the same old thing, "may I see your license, and bla, bla". He then asks, "how come I saw you put your seat belt on, when you turned on that red light?" I am thinking, "I just put it on now, not when I had made a wrong turn?" So the question gets avoided, he looks at my license, and says, "It says you wear contacts, are they in?" I tell him, "yes they are". (lie, I see fine, I have just 5.25 in both eyes, I wear contacts to have just the full 20/20.) He then turns on his flash light, and says to "lift up my head". I do so, he points the light at my eyes, looks around from side to side, and says, "good". I am thinking, "you serious...? I just told you a lie, and you just acknowledge they were in".

At this point, my mom that is in the car, is calling my dad to meet us. My father, comes to the parking lot, and gets out of his car. Now my dad, is old, he walks with a cain. He slowly walks over, and one of the officers that came as the "back up", rushes up to him quickly and tells my dad, that he "needs to back off, and get back in his car". My dad, explains to them that his son is in the car, and his wife is in the car as well, the police officer repeats the same thing(not the cop who is talking to me by the way) and my dad shrug's his shoulder's and get's back in his car and waits till they leave.

So after the cop tells me how to pay the ticket and so forth since it's my first ticket, he then waits behind me, for 10 minutes, still not allowing me to leave. He then backs his patrol car up, accelerates quickly, and goes past a stop sign....without stopping...

I then look at the side of the police car and notice it's a police car that is not from my city but 2 cities away...? I am thinking, "what in the world are they pulling people over all the way out over here"?

After sitting in the car for a while and my parents are talking to me, I then begin to over look the receipt or "ticket", which also gives the officer's name that pulled me over. I couldn't help to smirk when I saw his name, "Kramer". The character from the TV show, Seinfeld.

So that's my story, anyone else have interesting stories of when they got pulled over?