Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

有哪位好心的大大可以幫忙翻譯個人自傳(急)

我從小時候住在一個大家庭中,生活在一個14人的大家庭中,讓我很早便了解群體生活的互動方式,以及如何待人處事及察言觀色,由於奶奶家屬於較鄉下地方,較無車輛,所以在我還未上幼稚園前,就已經學會騎腳踏車,而從小就會騎單車到處閒逛,久而久之就培養出了不差的體力,以及活潑好動的個性。

進入高中後,參與許多學校辦的活動,例如:軍歌比賽,大隊接力,詩歌比賽,啦啦隊比賽,母語歌謠比賽,金庸之屠龍大會還有英語話劇比賽等等。在參與這些活動的過程中,使我學到了很多東西。在英語話劇中,我飾演著一個舞蹈老師,努力教觀眾們如何跳舞,而我們的話劇也在這次比賽中,獲得全校第三名。而在屠龍大賽中,更是一舉奪下了全校第一名。在這些的活動得名下,使我更有信心面對接下來的挑戰,無論在課業或是課餘時間的活動,我都會全力以赴,也會繼續的充實自己的內涵,並且補足自己最弱的英文,好好迎接多采多姿的大學生活。

中翻英,請不要用網路上的翻譯機

這文件有點急

謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I lived from the childhood in a big family, lived in 14 person of big families, let me very early then understand that the community life the interactive way, how as well as did treat people handles matters and watches a person's every mood, because paternal grandmother the family belonged compares the countryside place, did not have the vehicles, therefore before my on preschool, already had not learned to ride the bicycle, but will ride the bicycle everywhere to stroll since childhood, gradually raised not the bad physical strength, as well as lively active individuality.   After entering the high school, participates in activity which many schools manage, for example: Military song competition, production brigade relay, the recitation contests, the cheering team competition, the mother tongue ballad competition, slaughter of dragon congress the Jin Yong also has English modern drama competition and so on. In participates in these active in the process, caused me to learn many things. In English modern drama, I play one to dance teacher, how teaches the audiences to dance diligently, but our modern drama also in this competition, obtains entire school third. But in the slaughter dragon big game, seizes entire school first at one fell swoop. Under these activities acquire fame, enables me to have the confidence facing the following challenge, regardless in the schoolwork perhaps after school activity, I whole-heartedly, also will continue enrichment own connotation, and will make up the weakest English, will greet well picks the varied university lives.

本中心提供市價 約6.5折 中英文件翻譯優惠服務, 此梯次活動時間至2010年3月31日止, 主要範圍包含: 學術英文,商用英文,升學英文,求職英文及留學英文等項目, 敬請把握!!

★需報價或取得進一步訊息者, 請洽: eagnorlee@homtail.com 或 Skype: loic.lee

為方便與您進一步聯繫進度, 煩請留下 中英文姓名, 手機號碼及電子信箱!!

註:

於確定收到您的訊息後, 服務人員會發給您一封EMAIL; 若您於三日內未收到本公司回傳之EMAIL, 表示本中心尚未收到您所傳遞之訊息, 煩請再次重新傳送, 不便之處敬請見諒, 謝謝!!

• When I am a child,I live in a family living in a 14 peple family, let me know early on to live in groups interact, and how to treat people to handle things and how the wind blows, because Grandma belong to the more rural places, than those without vehicles , so I have not yet pre-kindergarten, they have learned to ride a bicycle, while riding a bicycle since childhood will be wandering around the passage of time to cultivate the non-poor physical strength, as well as lively personality.

After high school, many schools participate in organized activities, such as: Song of the games, relay, poetry competitions, cheerleading competitions, mother tongue songs competition, Jin Yong's Dragonslayer The Conference would also English drama competition and so on. Involved in the course of these activities, so I learned a lot. In the English drama, I am playing with a dance teacher, and strive to teach the audience how to dance, drama and we are also in this game, get the third school. Competition in the Bravo, but also the whole school in one fell swoop grabbed the first. Under the name of these activities made me more confident to face the next challenge, whether in academic or extracurricular activities of the time, I will go all out and will continue to enrich the connotation of its own, and make up their own weakest in English, good to meet the colorful university life.

我將網路上怪怪ㄉ地方改為正確ㄉ,但不保證全對!!

Source(s): 網路,我

好棒的自傳@@

備審資料嗎?