Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

英文小故事(超急 要2天之內 交出去) 拜託各位大大了

到處找是有小故事啦

可是

上面規定

要2分30秒以上

3分30秒以下

而且我又是英文白痴

太難我又看不懂

能請各位大大

在最快的速度內

幫我找到一篇有創意

簡單

明瞭

的英文小故事嗎?

to SpongeBob:

.&rsquo

上面這個是什麼呀= =

Rating
    Favorite Answer

狗和他的影子

在一個村落裏,有一條狗從肉店裏偷了一塊肉,準備拿回家享用,在他回家的路上經過了一座窄橋,當他正穿越過窄橋時,他向下看見水中有自己的影子,他以為是另外一條狗叼著一塊比他更大的肉,他也試著想得到那片肉,他便張大嘴巴向自己的影子吠叫,但是在水裡的狗不是一條真正的狗,除了他自己的影子外,沒有任何東西在水裡,最後他自己的肉掉入水裡便失去了所有.

The Dog and His Shadow

Once there was a dog in a village.He stole a piece of meat from a butcher’s shop and ran of with it.He wanted to eat it at home.On his way home he came to a narrow bridge over a stream.As he was crossing the bridge,he looked down and saw his own shadow in the water.He thought it another dog with a large piece of meat than his.He tried to get that piece ,too.He opened his month and barked at the shadow.But the dog in the water was not a real dog,but his own shadow.So he dropped his own piece of meat into the water,and lost all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

北風和太陽

在冬天裡的某一天,冷冽的北風正努力的吹著,這時太陽開從雲中探出頭來,北風對太陽說:我非常強壯並且強壯過你,在這世界上就屬我最強壯了,太陽說:不,你不可能比我強壯,北風對太陽說:好吧!就讓我展現我的強壯給你看.這時剛好 一名遊客穿著一件厚的披風走過來,北風說:我能使那個人脫掉他的披風,他便吹著冷冽的風,但是那人卻把披風拉的更緊,這時太陽說話了:現在換我來試試.太陽便開始展現熱力使天氣變得較溫暖.那人便說:好暖和ㄛ.於是脫掉他的披風.太陽便說:北風先生你現在看見了我比你強壯吧!.

The North Wind and the Sun

One day in winter,the cold north wind was blowing hard.Then the sun began to shine from among the clouds.The north wind said to the sun,’’I am very strong.I am stronger than you.I am the strongest in the world.’’The sun said,’’No, no.You are not as strong as I.’’ ’’Well,I’ll show you how strong I am,’’said the north wind.Just then a traveler came along.He had a thick cloak on.’’I can make that man take off his cloak,’’said the north wind.And he blew and blew.But the traveler held his cloak closely about him.Then the sun said,’’Now I’ll try.’’The sun began to shine upon him.It became warmer and wamer.The traveler said,’’How warm it is!’’ and took off his cloak.’’Now you see I am stronger than you, MR. North Wind,’’ said the sun.

希望你會喜歡囉^0^

• ?

你先想一篇中文的小故事,

然後再下面的網址翻譯!

下面的【英文至繁體中文】轉換成【繁體中文至英文】!

http://tw.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt?ei=UTF...