Tiger Woods mistress wants an apology?

Get this, a porn star numbered among Tiger Wood's alleged mistresses demanded her own "face to face" apology from the golf great today after his televised appeal for forgiveness over his sex scandal. In her own words: "I would be open to a telephone apology from Tiger, but I really feel that... show more Get this, a porn star numbered among Tiger Wood's alleged mistresses demanded her own "face to face" apology from the golf great today after his televised appeal for forgiveness over his sex scandal.

In her own words: "I would be open to a telephone apology from Tiger, but I really feel that I deserve to look at him, in person, face to face, in his eyes, because I didn't deserve this," said Veronica Siwik-Daniels, better known as Joslyn James.

"I've had to deal with a lot and too much from him and because of him," James, who says she had an affair with Woods and quit her adult movie career at his request, said in remarks broadcast by Fox News.

James tearfully declared said she never wanted to cause Woods's wife Elin or the Woods children any pain and proclaimed "I'm so sorry" for any hurt.

But "Tiger pursued me, and over time I fell in love with him, and he told me he loved me too," she said. "I can't help that I fell in love with him. You can't help who you love."

This woman