What did Evgeni Plushenko do this Sex Bomb dance for?

Well, yeah the olympics, dyhh. But did he get scored for it? I'm sooo confused.

Evgeni Plushenko - Sex Bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWPyY9wyGM

Youtube thumbnail

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For fun? Anyways, Sex Bomb was Plushenko's exhibition number for season 2000-2001 and he's performed it after that too. After major ice skating competitions there's an exhibition gala where the best skaters (usually top 5 or so) perform. Most skaters have a separate number for exhibitions and they don't get scored so they can do pretty much anything, skate to music with lyrics etc. A good example is Johnny Weir's this season's outrageous fun exhibition program to Lady Gaga's Poker Face. The Vancouver Games' exhibition gala is on Feb. 27th.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

it was an exhibition in Vancouver a few years ago at the world championship. I remember I watched that and people at the stadium called him every time he was leaving the ice, so he came back 7 or 8 times that night to perform a little more for them. That was a bomb!!!

• 1 decade ago

Exhibition of course. Sooo funny. It's refreshing to see the lighter side of figure skating.

He did great in the olympics. Too bad he got the silver. But both men did great.

• 1 decade ago

for starters that was great! so funny. But that was not the olympics because They are not allowed to have words in their programs, so this was probably like a charity skate or even a smuckers stars on ice thing?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was an exibition, you can do what ever you want in exibitions even stuff thats illeagal in competion!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.