Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 10 years ago

Will Canada own the podium at the end of these 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Of course they'll own it. It's part of the building. Or do you think competitors want to take those things home in their suitcases?

• 3 years ago

the two Canada's first ever gold on dwelling house soil (moguls) or the main suitable of the adult males's ice hockey between united states of america and Canada. i needed Canada to win that tournament because of the fact I even have family contributors over there. So while united states of america have been on condition that objective interior the final minute of regulation time i presumed united states of america had have been given the urge to bypass on and win it in OT. yet then Crosby scored in OT which skill Canada have been given the gold.

• 10 years ago

No, at the rate that they are getting medals, they are a little behind. While all their athletes are giving it a valiant effort, I don't think they will squeeze past the US and Germany in the medal count. I think all they are concerned about really though is bringing home the hockey medals in men's and women's hockey since that is their number 1 sport.

• 10 years ago

I don't think so. The US of A has 13 more medals than Canada, but Canada can move ahead of Norway and/or Germany

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

No we won't. That is why predictions shouldn't be made before the event. We have however done really good so far. Far better then our horrible effort in 2008. Won our first gold on home soil AMAZING. That guy will be one rich **** now.

• SB
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Probably not, since the US is far ahead and Germany too, but there's a chance you could get passed Germany just maybe. But most Canadians are most looking forward to the hockey tournaments.

• 10 years ago

All the Canadians just want to see the womens and mens hockey teams win gold

• Candy-
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Own it? No, Probably not.

But we could have a really good chance at 2nd place.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Maybe not "Own" the podium. However, they've gotta be very proud of what they have accomplished!!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't think so...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.