How does United States Postal Service (USPS) Works?

I got a package I ordered offline and they said my package would come through USPS But I dont know how it work, would they send me a letter to let me know its coming or call, deliver?

Favorite Answer

ummm. its the everyday postal service. depending on its size it could be in your mailbox, by your front door or if it is really big then they will give you a note either in your mailbox or on your door telling you to pick it up. they don't call or anything like that. if it is rather small than odds are it will be delivered directly to your house.

Source(s): my dad works for the postal service.

If it is larger than what will fit into your mailbox, and you live in a house, they will leave it at the front door; if you are in an apartment, then it will be left with the manager, unless the manager will not accept pkgs for tenants, in which case a note will be left in your mailbox instructing you to pickup the pkg at the post office

it shows up in your mailbox or they give you a slip saying you need to pick it up at the post office