Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Survey . Have you ever been handcuffed by the police ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Nope. I have a friend who is a cop and even he hasn't practiced on me!

• No. I am so very fortunate after being addicted to "meth" for twenty-five years. I have never even been approached by the police. I have seen so many lose their freedom, families and very life from the effects of this drug.

I truly believe I was protected by the Lord God above. He protected me regardless where, what time of day or night, or who I was in the company of, because I was under His influence, more than the drug. :D

Peace and Blessings

• Autumn
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No, never. Did you get a ride in the police car and did they put the lights and sirens on for you?

• 10 years ago

yup.. i also got to sit in the back seat between 2 officers while we took a ride to the jail. i also got locked in a room by myself for hours because i wouldn't talk. so then they also left me in booking for 10 days where you have to pee in front of everyone, 16-20 people are crammed in the same tiny room and you get no toothbrushes.. yeah. fun stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Lol! humorous tale. I as quickly as offered a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs. They have been purely plastic, when I confirmed my bf on the time he became into all like "they're **** i'd desire to ruin out of them uncomplicated!!" i think of I made a genuine ingredient quickly after.... that as quickly as your in a pair of fluffy pink hancuffs..... you do no longer wanna ruin out!!!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No, never by the police. :-)

• MR.J
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

no by a girl

• 10 years ago

Not that I can recall....!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.