My forehead keeps breaking out with whiteheads!! :(?

For my five years of acne, it's always been my forehead. Now there's all these scars so my forehead isn't only red, but it's a darker tone than the rest of my face. I don't pick at it anymore. I get on my temples to. And everything else is basically clear. I drink lots of water, I don't have... show more For my five years of acne, it's always been my forehead. Now there's all these scars so my forehead isn't only red, but it's a darker tone than the rest of my face. I don't pick at it anymore. I get on my temples to. And everything else is basically clear. I drink lots of water, I don't have bangs. I wash my face twice a day, and after my volleyball games. I'm probably the heathiest eater :(

What am I doing wrong?! I'm so miserable. Everytime I make eye contact with someone, they just look on top towards my forehead. I hate it so much ..