I NEED THIS VIRUS OFF MY COMPUTER.?

I need help. On my computer is a virus program, calling itself "XP internet security". I know it's a scam program, it's designed to try and scare you into buying a fake product, it runs a false scan telling you your computer is in danger and then tries to make you spend money. IT HAS TAKEN OVER... show more I need help. On my computer is a virus program, calling itself "XP internet security".
I know it's a scam program, it's designed to try and scare you into buying a fake product, it runs a false scan telling you your computer is in danger and then tries to make you spend money.
IT HAS TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTER. I mean almost everything has been affected.
I click on things and it'll tell me it's not available and I haven't changed anything, it won't let me run anything unless I right click on it and go to "start" rather than "open"
I know this is boring to read, but please bare with me, me love you long time.
When this thing popped up I had "avast anti-virus" running and yet it got through.
I can't get rid of it with the control panel.
Whether I search for help it's always "how to remove XP internet security 2010" which I tried anyway but my one seems to be unique, yes, I only got it last week but it's called "XP internet security" not " XP internet security 2010"
It's not affected the other users, I was going to simply delete my user but of course I don't wanna loose anything if I can help it.
So the question. CAN ANYBODY HELP. THIS SUCKS.
Thanks.